Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] sash windows

Cédric,

see my comments below,

Cedric Dumoulin a écrit :

 Hi all,

 I have reconnected the sash windows, and do the merge with the new di refactoring.
It work for me. I have do a fully clean install, and nearly everything compile ok without any additional tasks to perform.
Some small problems remain, but you can still use PII:

   * some errors still in def or codegen
... and in the core plugin because you are still using a JVM 1.6 ... :-/
   * oep.outline is missing some library. Maybe the patch proposed by
     Jacques could save that
Yes it will fix this issue
   * oep.outline contains subfolders trunk, release, ... I think we
     should better have not such dirs per project, but per workspace.
This is something I already talk about
   * oep.diagram.emftree has one extra dir level. It should be removed
   * es.cv.gvcase.mdt.common should be renamed asap.
   * All bin directories should be excluded from CVS :-)
Just for information : adding "bin" in the .cvsignore file works for CVS repositories. Is there a similar solution for SVN repositories ?

I have also detect some bugs:

   * The properties are not showned when we select the background of a
     diagram. This forbid to rename a diagram.
   * The CPU usage raise to 100% when  you  have a visible class in a
     classdiagram.  It fails as soon as  the class is hidden, for
     example when you move the scrollbars to hide the class.
This is an extremely critical bug !
   * Some actions on sash are not implemented or fails. I will correct
     that.
Thanks for the whole time you spent during your nights working on Papyrus ! ;-)

Regards,
Jacques

 Cedric

Anyware Technologies
Jacques LESCOT
Project Manager
Eclipse Technical Expert
jacques.lescot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Standard : +33(0)5 61 00 52 90
Direct : +33(0)5 61 00 06 60
Mobile : +33(0)6 74 49 23 34
Fax : +33(0)5 61 00 51 46
Anyware Technologies
Lake Park
ZAC de l'Hers - Allée du Lac
BP 87216
31672 Labège Cedex
France
www.anyware-tech.com
This message and any attachments (the "Message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Any unauthorized modification, edition, use or dissemination is prohibited.
Neither Anyware Technologies nor its headquarters Wavecom shall be liable for the Message if altered, changed, falsified or edited, diffused without authorization.

Back to the top