Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Work Progress on papyrus

Hi All,

	During last week, i worked on these features :

#249758 Ctrl+A does not "select all"
#249763 Hitting F2 does not "edit/rename"
#249779 Hitting Shift+Return is inconsistent in the properties view of
notes
#249764 Edit the name of a new element when it is created

And during the end of week i work on ergonomic enhancement on figures :
#249765 Figures should use gradients instead of plain colors

I invite all contributors to add entries in bugs.eclipse.org, i think
it's a best pratice ...

Cheers,
Jérôme.