Re: [mbeddr-dev] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Wladimir Safonov

The PMC requires a response to the question I posted on September 12.

This election doesn't have a nomination criteria attached to it. The nomination criteria is often a list of bugs or commits contributed by the nominee. But it can take other forms.

AFAICT, Wladimir has no record of contribution to the project.

Can you point me to some contributions or other demonstrations of merit?

Merit does not necessarily need to be in the form of direct contributions to the Eclipse project. Has Wladimir published any papers on the topic? Any related experience that can be related?

Thanks!

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton