Re: [m2t-dev] Xpand / MWE M3 Planning

On Oct 2, 2009, at 9:30 AM, Sebastian Zarnekow wrote:
Hi,

I'll be traveling on Monday evening, so I won't be able to attend. Here's the
status on my issues:

* Incremental generation is committed. I also included it in the build, but since Sebastian moved the issue to M3, this may have been reverted. I am not
aware of this and I don't have any hard feelings about it ;-)

The ticket was still open and I had no time to test it so I guessed it was intentional that is was not marked as fixed before. Feel free to close it as you like, incremental generation should be available in M2.

Just to clarify:
It's still open, because Achim wants to add the documentation and an example mwe file for the wizard.
Sebastian just moved any open M2 tickets to M3.

Cheers,
Sven

Back to the top