[m2m-atl-dev] AM3 ant task source code in CVS

Hi,

I saw that ATL has been completely transfered to the M2M CVS repository and AM3/AMW are updated as well. I managed to build the complete suite today :-). Good job!

Now that this is finished, I would like to integrate the AM3 Ant task source code (src_ant) directly into CVS instead of using a zip file. I understand this was initially done because Ant extensions must reside in separate jar files, which are separately registered as Ant extensions.

I've now configured the build.properties file such that two jar files will be built for the plugin. Each is built from its respective source folder (src -> . and src_ant -> lib/am3ToolsAnt.jar, see also attachment). The advantage of this is that minor changes to the Ant task source can be submitted as patches for testing, etc.

I've been testing with this setup for some months now, and it doesn't seem to create problems. That's why I'd like to commit these changes to CVS. Since it affects the whole org.eclipse.gmt.am3.tools.ant plugin, I'd like to consult with you guys to make sure this doesn't create problems.

So: can I commit these changes?

Cheers,
--
Dennis Wagelaar
E-mail:  dennis.wagelaar@xxxxxxxxx
Website: http://ssel.vub.ac.be/Members/DennisWagelaar
Phone:   +32 2 629 2974
Fax:     +32 2 629 2870
Mobile:  +32 486 682357
ICQ:     3386938 / 3608183
bin.includes = META-INF/,\
               plugin.xml,\
               lib/am3ToolsAnt.jar,\
               .,\
               about.html
source.. = src/
output.. = bin/
jars.extra.classpath=platform:/plugin/org.apache.ant/lib/ant.jar
jars.compile.order = .,\
                     lib/am3ToolsAnt.jar
source.lib/am3ToolsAnt.jar = src_ant/
output.lib/am3ToolsAnt.jar = bin_ant/