[m2e-users] Update project configuration for "AspectJ enabled" project

Hi,

I have an Maven-enabled eclipse project that is also configured for use with the AspectJ compiler.
*.aj files are located in /src/main/java subdirectory. (Is that best-practice/recommended?)

Now, when I call "Update Project Configuration", the java source folders get an attribute "Included: **/*.java".
As a consequence, the aspects aren't included on the build path anymore.
Java classes refering to the aspects don't compile anymore.

I just noticed this behaviour on
- Eclipse Indigo SR 2 with m2e 1.0.200, m2e WTP 0.15.2, AJDT 2.2.0, Maven Integration for AJDT 0.13.0

Is that intentional or am I missing something?
Why is that "Included"-setting necessary?
Any known workarounds besides not calling "Update Project Configuration"?

Please let me know, if something is unclear or if you need more info.

Thanks,
Holger

Back to the top