[m2e-users] generate-sources not added to source path (xml beans, corba idl)

Hi all,

I have a project that needs to generate sources for XML beans and CORBA IDL files.  I use the following maven plugins to generate them:
idlj-maven-plugin
xmlbeans-maven-plugin

The generated sources are not added to the project by default when I import it into Eclipse using m2e.

Can someone point me in the right direction to get this resolved?  Is it the responsibility of m2e to do this, or do the plugin need modification?

Cheers,

Tim

Back to the top