Re: [m2e-users] How To SovleTwo Errors

Hi everyone,

I do not see an answer to the message I am copying below from the mailing list.  I am having the same problem after a STS upgrade.

My project is working fine, but I have those errors in my pom.xml which I do not understand, and do not know how to get rid of them.

After the upgrade I also had to delete all my local repository and download all dependencies again, as the No class found exception was poping up for all dependencies!!

Thank to all for the help you can give me.

Martin.

Vernon wrote:

The following error messages show up on my Eclipse(STS) when I open the
pom.xml file. They happen after Eclipse was upgraded. Why and how to
resolve them?

Multiple annotations found at this line:
        - Failure to find
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:pom:2.3.2 in
http://localhost:8081/nexus/content/groups/public was cached in
the
         local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the
update interval of nexus has elapsed or updates are forced
        - No plugin found for prefix 'war' in the current project and in
the plugin groups [] available from the repositories [local
(C:\Documents and Settings
         \mine\.m2\repository), nexus
(
http://localhost:8081/nexus/content/groups/public)]