[m2e-users] (goals "copy-dependencies", "unpack") is not supported by m2e

Hi guys,

I would like to know if there is a a version that fix the issue: "maven-dependency-plugin(goals "copy-dependencies", "unpack") is not supported by m2e". It's caused when using maven-dependency plugin on package phase. I've seen some workarounds that works fine, but I want to know if there is a fix or a prediction for fix.

Thanks in advice.

--
Rafael Chies
BS, Computer Science at Universidade de São Paulo

--
Rafael Chies
BS, Computer Science at Universidade de São Paulo
JBoss Consultant at Red Hat
55 11 30622864
55 11 91424649

Back to the top