Re: [m2e-users] Unable to download plugin

Other Eclipse users have run into problems with virus scanners.

On 5 March 2012 11:26, Derek Hollis <dthollis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am unable to download m2eclipse into Eclipse Indigo. I am not behind a firewall or a proxy.

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile="" phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action="">
Multiple problems occurred while downloading.
Read timed out
Read timed out

--
Derek Hollis