Re: [lsp4j-dev] GitHub Actions, Java 11 and moving lsp4j to its own GitHub organization

Hi folks,

The migration of lsp4j to its own GitHub org will cause a temporary disruption (a few hours perhaps). Please follow along on https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/2805#note_1092281 if you want to stay updated on the status/when it will happen.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders