Re: [lsp4j-dev] breaking API changes

Hi Jonah,

LSP is designed for the type system of TypeScript, and so it happens quite often that they introduce a change that is non-breaking for TypeScript, but breaking for Java. In LSP4J we chose to accept those breaking changes in order to stay as close to the original protocol as possible. But it’s important to announce the changes in the CHANGELOG.md.

Cheers
  Miro