Re: [locationtech-pmc] Committer Election for Matthias Rüster on LocationTech GeoPeril has started

That is interesting, it may be possible for Matthias to share RnD as a work in progress pull request (if we really want to make this visible).
Glad to see GeoPeril returning to activity.
--
Jody Garnett