[libra-dev] Indigo

Hey guys,
last week I talked with Kaloyan about Indigo. He mentioned that we can ask for an exception to become part of it. I'm not sure how matured the facets are but we can ship the WAR Products if we want. I would realy like to see Libra participating in Indigo and can do some work. I just wanted to know how do you think about this. Do you think it's worth to put some effort in it to participate in indigo?

Regards Holger

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
hstaudacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +49 721 - 66 47 33 - 0
Fax: +49 721 - 66 47 33 29
According to Section 80 of the German Corporation Act Innoopract
Informationssysteme GmbH must indicate the following information:
Address: Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883