[leshan-dev] Guidance Needed for Eclipse Leshan

Dear Eclipse Leshan Team,
I hope you're doing well. I'm reaching out for some guidance on using Eclipse Leshan effectively for my project. Here are my questions:
  1. How can I create custom APIs in the Leshan server and send data from these APIs to the Leshan client and end devices?
  2. Could you provide steps for connecting real devices to the Leshan client and ensuring data transmission to the server?
  3. Can you explain the communication protocol between the Leshan client and server?
  4. How can I organize project files effectively, including creating separate folders for client and server demos?
I understand if these queries need detailed explanations. Any documentation or examples you can provide would be appreciated.
Thank you for your assistance.
Best regards,
Narender Chepuri

Back to the top