Re: [leshan-dev] Shared Redis instance

Hi Eva,

  master is now in state about receiving new feature. (Sorry for delay)
  There is new discussion about custom Key in Redis Store at :

  If you're still interested by this feature maybe you should join ?

Simon

Le 24/03/2022 à 12:22, Eva Rott a écrit :
Hi,

>   Which version of Leshan are you using ?

I'm using leshan-server-cf version 2.0.0-M6.

> A short term workaround could be to provide your own implementation of
> RegistrationStore. You can copy/paste the RedisRegistrationStore from
> Leshan and just modify it.

I guess I will do that then because I need a quick solution for now. I'll have a look at the alternatives afterwards.

> About the PR, note that if this is about the 1.x branch this is OK but
> if this is about 2.x this is not the right timing because lot of break
> will happens with https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/issues/1222.

Then I will not propose a PR for now.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards