Re: [leshan-dev] Something need to be confirmed

Hi,

 EST is not supported at all for now,  as you can see at https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/wiki/LWM2M-Supported-features#security
 A contributor @dachaac started to work on this but after some times he vanished  : see https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/issues/1135

 At short term this is not plan to add it (https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/wiki/Roadmap#what-will-be-integrated-at-short-term-) but maybe it could be considered after the ongoing work.

 Just by curiosity, do you find something in documentation which could make think this is available ? (If yes, I need to fix it)

Simon