Re: [leshan-dev] Leshan AclConfig

Hi,

To configure R and C the long expected will be the long where the binary notation value is 10001.
So in java you can write it like :

  • 17l
  • Long.valueOf(17)
  • Long.valueOf(0b10001)

Hope this helps.
(Hope this works too because I didn't play so much with ACL until now)
Maybe a better API will be need for AclConfig. I should maybe create an issue about this.

Simon