Re: [leshan-dev] A question regarding Leshan demo web site

Hi !

I've just tried and succeeded to connect to https://leshan.eclipseprojects.io/#/clients (IP : 23.97.187.154) using a DTLS w/ PSK.

There must be something wrong with either your computer's networking options, the sequence of command you used, registration to the server (wrong key, or a device with the same identity is registered with a wrong key. You can check this out at https://leshan.eclipseprojects.io/#/security) or something else.

Good luck !

Best regards,

Thomas