Re: [kura-dev] Process of adding a new hardware target to Kura[Link not accessible]

Thank you very much for the response

---- On Wed, 05 Oct 2022 13:34:22 +0530 Maiero, Matteo via kura-dev <kura-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ---

Hello,

I’m not sure about the first link as the original email is from 2014.

For the hardware targets, I believe the corresponding page would be: http://eclipse.github.io/kura/docs-release-5.2/quality-assurance/system-testing/

The second file has been removed in the latest versions of ESF. It has been removed in Kura 5.1.0.

The latest version available is here: https://github.com/eclipse/kura/blob/KURA_5.0.1_RELEASE/kura/org.eclipse.kura.net.admin/src/main/java/org/eclipse/kura/net/admin/visitor/linux/IfcfgConfigReader.java

Best regards,

Matteo

--

Matteo Maiero