From: kura-dev <kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Maiero, Matteo via kura-dev <kura-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 06 May 2021 16:16:16
To: Kura Developers mailing list
Cc: Maiero, Matteo
Subject: Re: [kura-dev] ESF Fanuc Driver

Hello,

The Fanuc Driver supports the following Fanuc controllers:

  • FANUC Series 30i /31i /32i /35i-MODEL B
  • FANUC Series 31i-MODEL B5
  • FANUC Power Motion i-MODEL A
  • FANUC Series 0i-MODEL D/F

Be careful that the ESF Fanuc driver is a bundle with commercial license protected by an EULA:   https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/esf-fanuc-driver

Best regards,

Matteo

--

Matteo Maiero
Senior Software Engineer

direct: +39 0433 485 902

email: matteo.maiero@xxxxxxxxxxxx

EUROTECH

Imagine.Build.Succeed.

HEADQUARTERS

EUROTECH S.p.A. – Via Fratelli Solari, 3/a | 33020 Amaro UD | Italy | Tel. +39. 0433 485411  | Fax +39. 0433 485499 |

Cap. Soc. 8.878.946,00 € I.V. | P.IVA / C.F.: IT 01791330309 | REA Udine 196115
www.eurotech.com

Il presente messaggio ed ogni suo allegato sono da intendersi inviati esclusivamente agli effettivi destinatari e potrebbero essere soggetti a restrizioni legali. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore vi invitiamo a darne immediata notifica al mittente e cancellarlo dal vostro sistema. Qualsiasi altro uso di questo messaggio da parte vostra e' strettamente proibito.

This e-mail, and any file attached to it, is meant only for the intended recipient of the transmission and may be a communication privileged by law. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original from your system. Any other use of this e-mail by you is strictly forbidden.