Re: [krazo-dev] Future of Krazo extensions

Hi all,

Thanks for the reminder! First of all, I think it makes sense to focus the limited time there is to what matters most.

Do I understand correctly that a view engine is not always an extension, but view engine could be an extension? If so, I would say we should keep at least 1 view engine in Krazo itself. I guess that would be JSP, since that is available in Servlet Containers anyway.

With the assumption that Krazo would still have at least 1 view engine available "out of the box", I would also prefer option (1).

Thanks,

Maarten