[krazo-dev] Maintenance release 2.0.2

Hi all,

I'm currently working on releasing 2.0.1 of the specification and 2.0.1 of the TCK to address some incompatibilities with latest Glassfish and Wildfly releases. As part of this, I'm also planning to release Krazo 2.0.2.

Beside the Glassfish/Wildfly fixes which I want to get into this release, are there any other fixes that we should cherry-pick?

Maarten already proposed to backport this PR:

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/krazo/pull/288

Do you agree that this would be valuable to have in the 2.0.2 release? Any other fixes that we should include?

Christian