Re: [krazo-dev] MVC and Hotwire

Hi Gregor,

great news! Thanks for working on this. I hope to find some time in the next days to have a deeper look at the POC.

Christian

Am So., 18. Apr. 2021 um 20:40 Uhr schrieb Gregor Tudan <gregor@xxxxxxxx>:

Hi!

I’ve started to work on a POC-Project on MVC with Hotwire.

https://github.com/gtudan/Jakarta-MVC-Hotwire

A few rough edges aside, things went pretty well with basic features like navigation, form-submission and lazy loading. The demo has pretty much the same experience as a single page app. Not a single full page reload to be found ;-)

There are a few more features I would like to try out, especially streaming - that one might be a little tricky as it uses Websockets and JAX-RS won’t help here.

I’m planning to write a blog post about it. Maybe we can discuss how to implement some of the missing features once I’ve progressed a bit further?

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Gregor