[krazo-dev] Fwd: Release plan for 1.1.0

Sending this again as the mail doesn't appear in the krazo-dev mailinglist archive. I guess it was dropped for some reason. :-(

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Von: Christian Kaltepoth <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: So., 12. Jan. 2020 um 13:32 Uhr
Subject: Release plan for 1.1.0
To: krazo developer discussions <krazo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

I just sent a mail to the EMO to ask for the Eclipse Krazo 1.0.0 release review.

But as we already started to work on some features which aren't part of 1.0.0, I just created a first version of the release plan for 1.1.0.

Please note that this is just a first version and the dates for the milestones are just preliminary.

Let me know what you think.

Christian