Re: [kitalpha-dev] Polarsys and Oomph

Tristan, I just subscribed to this list and found your message in the archive.

It's a late reply, but I have been tinkering with setup models for Oomph and Capella/Capella addons..

I already had a Polarsys.org catalog in mind, and I am sure that Ed/Eike would accept the catalog into the Oomph installer, especially if many polarsys projects would provide setup models.

I am however not a committer/responsible for capella/kitalpha, so probably someone more official would like to comment...

Felix

Back to the top