Re: [keti-dev] How to deploy standalone keti without using bash command

Thanks for your quick response Sanjeev.

 In our application We have spring boot REST micro services, cloudfoundry UAA and the react UI. We want to use/integrate Keti ACS with cloudfoundry UAA to our application for ABAC.

As per architecture, we would like to implement  below workflow.

1. User logs into the system using cloudfoundry UAA and get the token.
2. Send this token to Keti ACS for evaluation.
3. If action is "PERMIT", then allow the user to access the web application or else show the appropriate message.

Also is there any tool or API which we can integrate with our system to create/update/delete policies. Kindly suggest.

Kind  Regards,
Arun