[keti-dev] Discussion Chanel to discuss setup issues

Thanks to Keti team for building such a  nice platform.

We are in the process of evaluating resource based dynamic authorization platform and keti seems matching to our requirements.

We are facing some challenges while setting up cloudfoundry UAA and Keti.

Could you please suggest any channel where we can discus.

I am getting 401 error while executing below API call from postman.

#+NAME: create_acs_zone
#+BEGIN_SRC http :exports both :var access_token=acs_admin_token
PUT http://localhost:8181/v1/zone/demo
Authorization: bearer ${access_token}
Accept: application/json

{