Re: [jubula-rc-dev] Jubula Jenkins setup

Hello Raja Sekar,

Please use the Forum[1] for this kind of questions the next time, this mailing list is more for development of remote control specific parts.

You are using the embedded Database. This database is a file which is normally located in the directory “USER_HOME/.jubula/database/embedded.h2.db”. This database is only accessible one the same machine, or you must change the location of the file. But beware you cannot work with multiple persons on the same database. There might also exist problems when using the databases and running the testexec on the embedded database on the same time(These are restrictions if you are using the embbedded H2 Database. This is not the cases with the other databases supported by Jubula). If you want to use Jubula in a productive environment please use a database like Oracle or Postgresql.

Best regards

Marvin Mueller

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/208/

BREDEX GmbH
Lindentwete 1
38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49 531 24330-0
Fax: +49 531 24330-99

Geschäftsführer: Andreas Vogel, Ulrich Obst, Achim Lörke
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450

www.bredex.de