Re: [jubula-dev] Unable to click invisible elements

Hi Marvin,

With invisible Components I mean, after scrolling down the components are visible.
Can you please help me out with logs , where can we find Jubula logs?

I wanted to know how Jubula is capturing the object mapping of the components, is there a way we can control or change the object mappings of the components or create dynamic OM.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nidhi Kashyap