[jubula-dev] (no subject)

Dear Jubula Team ,
 I'am an engineering student and I"am working with jubula on my graduation project.
I need some help on how to run jubula on eclipse.So I managed to export jubula test project that I had made but I had some issues running it on eclipse. I need some help on how to import the project correctly to eclipse and setting it to be ran from eclipse. If there is some tutorials I will be grateful. I'm using eclipse IDE 2019-03, jubula standalone 8.6.0, windows 7.

Appreciate your help answering my questions.

Regards,
DRIDI Ramzi.

Back to the top