Re: [jubula-dev] Jubula problem about testing own components

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your kind reply. I found EXTEND document, it's very helpful, thank you.
But as I am not very experienced at plug-in development, it seems a little complex to me, maybe I will ask you some questions later. Do you think after Jubula  is extended by plugin, it will capure components which is totally defined by myself, not derived from stardard components, and do not implement standard interfaces?

At the same time, I wanted to download source code of Jubula, to unterstand it better, but I can't find when using CVS, from the following addresses.

:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/eclipse  The Eclipse platform project
:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/tools  Tools project
:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/webtools  Web Tools Platform project
:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/birt  BIRT project
:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/technology  Technology project
:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/rt  Runtime project
:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/tptp  TPTP project
:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/dsdp  DSDP project
:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/datatools  Data Tools project
:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/stp  STP SOA tools project
:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/modeling  Modeling project
:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/mylyn  Mylyn project
:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/org.eclipse  eclipse.org web sites

Could you tell me where to find Jubula source code? its CVS addr is best.

BTW:
I am very glad to see you are German. Because my project manager is also a German. And I am learning German Language now. :)

Sincerely,
Sonia

Back to the top