Re: [jta-dev] What is the specified behavior of enlistResource when called with the same payload twice?

If the three exception types don't fit then the Narayana transaction manager uses false to indicate that we failed to enlist the resource. We either mark transaction rollback_only or we internally mark it as failed (which I think would be effectively the same as rollback_only but I'd need to check).

So the action you need to take is to evaluate the consequences of not being able to join with the transaction and react accordingly. In the general case the transaction will be marked rollback only.