[jstl-dev] Jakarta Tags TCK Challenge (JspException.getRootCause())

Hi,

The following TCK challenge has been opened: https://github.com/jakartaee/tags/issues/256. I don't see any reason not to accept this one and have the TCK updated so that it functions correctly with Jakarta Pages 4.0 (EE11).

Please let me know if you have any objections or questions. If not then I plan to accept the challenge at the end of this week.

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci

Back to the top