[jstl-dev] Jakarta Tags EE10 PR, question regarding copyrights

Hey Scott,

The Jakarta Tags team is working to complete the work for Jakarta EE10. Would we be able to get a draft PR up by the end of next week? March 4th? I have a couple of questions that we need to close on that might result in a new API jar needing to be staged.

Question:
Currently, our spec has a copyright date starting in 2018: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jstl-api/blob/master/spec/src/main/asciidoc/license-efsl.adoc

If you look at the history it does look as though the API was contributed in 2018: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jstl-api/commits/master?after=3f90959fa28658271b60041df933f180e1c3ba39+34&branch=master&path%5B%5D=api

However, it looks as though the Javadocs still have a 2019 date: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jstl-api/blob/master/api/pom.xml#L294

My question is should the Javadoc be updated to be 2018? I think this was just missed when the updates were made in Jakarta EE9 to ensure the copyrights were correct.

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci

Back to the top