From:        Kevin Sutter/Rochester/IBM
To:        jsp developer discussions <jsp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        03/02/2020 08:09
Subject:        Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [jsp-dev] Tossing my hat into the ring ...

Thanks, Joakim!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

From:        Mark Thomas <markt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        jsp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        03/02/2020 03:16
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jsp-dev] Tossing my hat into the ring ...
Sent by:        jsp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Joakim,

Thanks for the offer of help. Those credentials are good enough for me.
I'll start a committer election.

Mark

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/websocket-api
https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project