[jsp-dev] Looking for Signing key authenticity

Forgive my intrusion.

I am looking to locally validate the jar file jakarta.servlet.jsp-api version 3.0.0 which is signed by keyed 0x1FE771E34EF57D42 [1]

> uid Eclipse Project for JSP <jsp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Which is to say this mailing list.

Can someone point me to where you have published this key?  Yes, I can get it from the ubuntu key server but I need someone to who
can speak on behalf of the project to announce that it is valid.  See for instance this page [2] for slf4j.

I'm also looking for 0x6D9567281201E5E3 [3] used by the sister project jakarta.servlet-api  I'm hoping that once I know how to find
the signing keys for one eclipse project the rest will be similar (as they are for Apache projects)

Thank you
	Rod

[1] https://keyserver.ubuntu.com/pks/lookup?search=0x1FE771E34EF57D42&fingerprint=on&op=index
[2] https://github.com/qos-ch/slf4j/blob/master/SECURITY.md