Re: [jsonp-dev] AbstractJsonObject and AbstractJsonArray

In the worst case, perhaps you could explore publishing the enhancement as an external third party library if it is indeed non-breaking/additive.

Reza Rahman

-------- Original message --------
From: "Mihai A." <amihaiemil@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2/3/20 10:08 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: jsonp developer discussions <jsonp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jsonp-dev] AbstractJsonObject and AbstractJsonArray

Hi Mr. Rahman,

Thank you for your feedback. I'd just like to say that this feature seems very substantial to me, in the fact that users can implement their own JsonObject and JsonArray much easier.

It's not a feature for library itself -- as I said in the comments, it's not for the JSON-P providers to extend, it's for the users. Well, maybe JSON-P providers could also extend them to provide richer implementation of JsonObject/Array, but it is certainly not mandatory and not breaking in any way (Mr.Kornilov said it's a breaking change, but it's not).

I'd also like to ask everyone in this mailing list to state their opinions. And please, don't just use emojis to show support or denial - I'd like to see comments, pros and cons.

Best regards,
Mihai