Re: [jnosql-dev] Upgrade to Jakarta NoSQL to Jakarta EE 9

Hello everyone, I few updates about this topic:

JNoSQL depends on Eclipse MicroProfile Config because of the credentials in the mapping layer.
Thus, we'll not enable them to update while they don't have support to Jakarta EE 9.
I've created an issue on it:
https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-config/issues/668

We have a MicroProfile section on the website:
http://www.jnosql.org/docs/microprofile_config.html
Please, feel free to give us feedback.
There is a proposal from Red hat about the CN4J alliance and how both Jakarta and Eclipse MicroProfile will work together, please, join the email list and also the proposal:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1g6_DFSxFCHYPlQVyKnMkSD9VJIHgI42Q1lTqPlhvuVU/edit#slide=id.gb47a2999b7_0_78