[jnosql-dev] New Eclipse JNoSQL welcome to feedbacks

Hello everyone, I've created the kanban board to Eclipse JNoSQL:

As we discussed at the previous email, the scope is to unify the mapping, communication, and parent at just one repository to make easier to build and help on the project.

Please feel free to either create any issue or comment the one that already exists.

Ps: With this huge merge, I think to rename this project just to "jnosql" instead of "jnosql-diana" feet better.

--
Otávio Gonçalves de Santana

Back to the top