Re: [jnosql-dev] Fixes already did in the 0.0.4-SNAPTSHOT version

Yes, this version is stable and I feel comfortable to implements more drivers and also improve the documentation.

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 9:22 AM, <werner.keil@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Happy to help, especially with a German Version of the JNoSQL book.

I also suggested Support for additional Drivers, though it remains to be seen, which Version that’s realistic for.

Werner

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Otávio Gonçalves de Santana
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 01:19
To: jnosql developer discussions
Subject: [jnosql-dev] Fixes already did in the 0.0.4-SNAPTSHOT version

JNoSQL Artemis

  • Modules at Artemis
  • Fixe Embbed on Collection
  • Add Cassandra query with named params
  • Fixes async issues at MongoDB
  • Enables findAll from proxy
  • Adds query with param to OrientDB

JNoSQL Diana

  • Supports to Infinispan
  • modules at JNoSQL Diana
  • Update driver ArangoDB to 2
  • Update Couchbase driver to version 2.5.1
  • Update OrientDB driver to version 2.2.29
  • Update Cassandra driver to version 3.3.0
  • Update MongoDB driver to version 2.5.1
  • Update Hazelcast driver version to 3.9
  • Update Redis driver to version 2.9.0
  • Update Riak driver to version 2.1.1
  • Improves fluent API in document
  • Improves fluent API in column
  • Adds query with param to OrientDB

The next step, I guess is to improve the more documentation. Any help to write a post or review documentation will be appreciated.

--

Otávio Gonçalves de Santana