Re: [jms-dev] Some information for the JMS Spec contents

Seems about right to me.

I think the TCK docs are in good shape though getting another set of eyeballs would be good. I can submit a a PR for a place-holder TCK results summary, which we can update, once we have the promoted TCK. If the API JAR isn't staged yet, we will need another build of OpenMQ, with which we can obtain the final TCK results (and integrate into GlassFish). Or, if you want to handle it all, that's fine too.

-- Ed