Re: [jms-dev] PR / progress ready for Jakarta Messaging and milestone?

Thanks, Arjan for taking care of this!

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

On Jun 11, 2020, at 10:24 AM, David Blevins <david.blevins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If no one is available, I could try to give it a shot tomorrow so we make the deadline.  However, I'd be very happy to give the honors to those that have been more active in doing the actual spec update work.

Anyone want the honors?