Re: [jms-dev] Please help with converting the specification document

Hi,

Should the initial "JMS" be replaced for "Jakarta Messaging" everywhere in the spec?

I think in some places it doesn't make much sense, eg:
Jakarta Messaging was initially developed to provide ...
... the design of Jakarta Messaging has always

Also when referring to previous versions, eg:
Jakarta Messaging 1.0 defined two domain-specific APIs
Jakarta Messaging 1.1 introduced a new unified API

The changes so far are in this branch:
https://github.com/tivrfoa/jms-api/tree/initial-spec-doc-contribution

Thank you.