Re: [jms-dev] The spec document

Hi Ondrej!

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 6:22 PM Ondrej Mihályi <ondrej.mihalyi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I start working on the spec document, can I create a pull request into the jma-api repo to replace the placeholder spec document? Should it go into the master branch or to a separate branch?

Many specs have just done it in their master branch. Unless someone objects I'd propose to do the same for Jakarta Messaging.

The bulk of the work btw is in correcting the formatting of the document; headers, footnotes, code fragments, etc.

Kind regards,
Arjan

Ondrej Mihályi

Senior Payara Service Engineer
Payara-Tech LDA - Open Source Enterprise Software & Support
E: ondrej.mihalyi@xxxxxxxxxxx | T: +1 415 523 0175 | M: +421 902 079 891