[jgit-dev] How to diff a commit with multiple parents?

Dear JGit devs,

I would like to use JGit to calculate the number of added/deleted lines for all committers in a repository. It seems that the easiest way to achieve this is to use a diff and count the lines. Looking at the interface of DiffCommand, I realized though that it is only possible to set two trees (old and new). How does a diff work for commits with multiple parents, e.g., merge commits?

best
Sebastian

Back to the top