[jgit-dev] stable-4.7 and stable-4.8 builds failing due to missing jgit-4.8.target file

The jgit build configuration includes a property setting target-platform=jgit-4.8 [1].

This causes builds of stable-4.7 and stable-4.8 to fail with "org.eclipse.jgit.packaging/org.eclipse.jgit.target/jgit-4.8.target (No such file or directory" (see for example [2]).

Previously I've removed that setting and retriggered the jobs, allowing them to succeed, but I don't think we should keep adding and removing it.

Instead of hard-coding the property in the job, can it be set dynamically based on the branch name?

Back to the top