[jgit-dev] Fwd: RenameDetector for class DiffFormatter

missed the list

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: [jgit-dev] RenameDetector for class DiffFormatter
To: <Pylonight@xxxxxxxxxxx>

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 1:33 AM Thomas Conlin <Pylonight@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

For class DiffFormatter, there is only "setDetectRenames(boolean)" method instead of a "setRenameDetector(RenameDetector)". May I ask why? Besides, default threshold for rename score is 60 while github default is 50. I think we really need to be able to configure RenameDetector for DiffFormatter instead of having a switch only. Looking forward to ur comments.

you can get the rename detector using #getRenameDetector() and then configure it (see javadoc for #setDetectRenames(boolean))

-Matthias

Back to the top