Re: [jgit-dev] JGit 5.0.0 and 5.0.1 tagged but not released?

On 2 Jul 2018, at 20:51 , Mark Waite <mark.earl.waite@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 10:43 AM Thomas Wolf <thomas.wolf@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2 Jul 2018, at 18:05 , Mark Waite <mark.earl.waite@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has JGit 5.0.0 released?

Interesting.  I couldn't find the artifact from maven central earlier today but have confirmed that it is visible there now.

The download page at https://www.eclipse.org/jgit/download/ points to 4.11.0
The API documentation link from https://www.eclipse.org/jgit/documentation/ points to 4.11.0

Thanks for pointing this out.

I’ve managed to update the web site for 5.0.1. "Projects Overview (Maven Site)” and “online JavaDoc”
point to 5.0.0. It looks like there are no 5.0.1 versions for these, and I don’t know by what magic Matthias
put them there. The "online Clirr API changes report” doesn’t work, but it didn’t work with the previous
4.11.0 link either.

Thomas