Re: [jgit-dev] Eclipse warnings and contributors that don't use Eclipse

On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 01:41:33 PM Matthias Sohn
wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Matthias Sohn
> <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >> [1] http://bugs.eclipse.org/533992
> >
> > I found a way to use the Eclipse compiler in the Maven
> > build: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/121700/
>
> I verified it detects the deprecated method link in
> javadoc and null analysis problems we saw in Eclipse
> which were fixed in https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/121602/
> and
> https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/121688/
>
> Not sure if there is a way to set an API baseline to run
> API analysis from Maven

Is this running now?  It seems like it flags any problem in
the codebase, not just the code being altered?  It flagged
lots of issues in my change in files I didn't touch:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/122060/

-Martin
--
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code
Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation

Back to the top